Monday, November 16, 2009

Piggy's Day

Okay, first of all it is tough to get pictures of the piggies in their cage. It is easier to take a picture of their cage.



Notice the painting hung over it to help them feel at home.

Last night I heard loud whistling from their direction and all I could see was both of them crowded tightly into their house. I wonder if it is getting too small for their giant butts. Here is a pic of Twinks peeking out of the house and Lulu's butt sticking out of a pipe.



Lulu is actually quite handsome, although not as cute as me. You can see her munching on hay that Daddy stuffed in her tube.



Generally the pigs are not that much fun, but our guests seem to enjoy investigating. While I've seen this in person, I can't find a picture. You will have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

  1. What is the painting? It did not show in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy tells me it came from Grandma Ranger's house. It's a painting one of her neighbors did.

    ReplyDelete