Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The news

Mommy went away for many days last week. We were very sad without her but she was busy helping small humans catch fish.


Yuch.

She and Daddy bought me some new toys. They are tiny and cute, just like me.


I'm not sure which is my favorite, although I am playing with blue elly right now.


Daddy also had a project last weekend. He promised Mommy something called a raised bed, although it looks like a dirt coffin to me.


It is empty so I haven't figure out yet who is supposed to sleep in it. When I do, I will let you know.


I leave you with a funny photo of one of Mommy's friends, who went to camp with her. I think Mommy teaches her puppies--I mean children.

1 comment:

  1. Pixie, it seems like the "raised bed" will really be a place for kitty to lay in between pretty flowers which complement her fur color, and bury her pooh. Then you can also chase the squirrels which come to dig out whatever flowers or food mommy plants in there.

    ReplyDelete