Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pheww!

Today is "pheww" day all around. Yesterday we drove to the place where I lived before Mommy and Daddy brought me home. I felt nervous. Some other doggies came to visit us in our little cabana playground, but none of them wanted to play with me. I was scared that Mommy and Daddy might leave me there or that we might take home a mean or boring doggy. Finally, the four of us left. Relief! Daddy let us lick icy water from a big cup and Mommy gave us a little taste of onion ring batter on the way home, and I fell asleep.

This morning, Mommy sewed up my monkey and my sheep dog. I chewed the ear off of Sheep Dog when I was shaking her around. It was an accident, I swear! Monkey had a gash down his side and his squeaker was hanging out. Mommy fixed them both. What a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Pixie, sounds like a close call. Glad it all came out all right. And fixed toys too, yay! love, Auntie "Baa-baa"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Auntie Baa-Baa, I have been playing with my monkey every day since Mommy fixed it. Last night, Daddy stepped on it and thought it was something alive.

    ReplyDelete