Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Spa Day

We had a mini spa day last weekend.  The best part: no baths!  I hate baths, icky patooie.  I did get my toenails cut, which I do not like, but Daddy did it pretty quickly and I got treats afterwards.  No more old lady nails!

Jeremy got a blow out, I mean Mommy brushed his fur all pretty, and his nails done.  He squirmed a lot during nail time, so I got to feel superior.  Here's Jeremy sitting in front of the window with his glowing white fur:

and another.  Fur-hance:

No pictures for this part, because it's hard to capture laryngitis.  The tree guys came yesterday and Jeremy barked for at least half an hour.  It was loud!  After they left, Jeremy felt so tired that he took himself  back to bed and slept for a few hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment