Thursday, February 12, 2015

Backyard Race Day

Jeff took birthday monkey out in the yard today to get me to chase him.  It worked!  We had so much fun wrestling and racing that Mommy came out to take some photos.  Here's one:

Can you see my ears going flappity flap?

In this one you can see that we're actually chasing:

Then Mommy drove off to work.  A few hours later, she came home and loaded us in the car to go talk to the weird window again.  That part was boring but she drove with the windows open so we got lots of breeze.  It was so nice that we were quiet the whole way (no fighting!).  I am soooo happy today.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Pixie, what flippity-flappety ears you have! And your mommy's yellow-flowering bush is gorgeous. The weird window scares me. Did your mommy get some "moolah" from it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think it's called the Farmissy, but I didn't see any animals. Disappointing!

    ReplyDelete