Friday, March 25, 2016

Squirrels and Stuff

Since Jeff Buckley came to our house, Mommy takes both of us running.  I don't know what Jeff does on his run, but I start out by racing across the street to check for squirrels.  If there are any, I chase them!  I've never eaten a squirrel, so I'm not sure it tastes good, but they are so fun to chase. 

I do have some squirrel toys at home that I also love to chase.  Mommy throws one, I bring it back, we tug, she throws it again, etc.  It's the best!  Sometimes I try to play with Daddy. 


It's not always successful.

2 comments:

  1. Squirrels are great fun, Pixie, and we have many (many!) of them in Michigan. You should come with Mommy on her next visit and chase the squirrels out of your aunties' yard. We also have the darling chipmunks, which are slower than squirrels. Maybe by the time Mommy visits I will be able to make you a felt squirrel or monkey that you cannot tear apart. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I would love to come visit and chase your squirrels.

    ReplyDelete