Monday, March 16, 2015

A Long Vacation

Mommy and Daddy flew away for weeks and weeks!  I was so sad.  Auntie Nessa took care of me and Jeremy, but then Bunny and Hunter came.  That was good, but the next thing I knew Jeremy and Hunter (and Kitty) were fighting.  Nooooo!

Auntie Edit came and took Jeremy away to her house.  I was jealous/relieved.  Jeff Buckley had already gone away to Mr. Kelly's house.  It was all so confusing.  Anyway, then Hunter left and Jeremy came back.

Are you lost yet? 

THEN Bunny went home and Mommy and Daddy came back!

I was so happy I thought my butt would break from all the wagging.  I'm not ashamed to say that I even whined a bit. 

A few minutes later Mommy and Daddy brought Jeff home and we played....and played... I didn't realize how much I would miss that little baby brat.

No photos because we were all too exhausted and slept the entire next day.  Cuddle heaven.  Here's a photo of some of the far away cousins that Mommy and Daddy played with because they missed me and for absolutely no other reasons:


No comments:

Post a Comment