Sunday, January 11, 2015

Friends!

Mommy promised Jeff that his friends were coming over, then she told me my friend Reba was visiting too!  I was so excited.  I had to visit everyone's lap and also make time for treats.  It was a wonderful evening.  I got so tired I fell asleep cuddled with Jeff on the couch.

My new friend Jeylan took a selfie with me!  She posted it on Nosebook, or something like that.  I have no idea what that means, but it was a cute picture so I thought I'd share it:

I'm pretty darned snuggly.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Pixie,
    Nosebook is a place to put pictures, especially selfies, and anything else you want all of your friends to know. It's like your blog except with way more people and dogs (& lots of cat pics too). Love, Auntie Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a lot like the fire hydrant on the corner...

    ReplyDelete