Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beer Cans, French Fries and Greasy Napkins

One thing I've always been curious about: food trash. It's a boon to dogs, sure, but what thoughts go through a human's head? "Mm mm mmm, that was some good chicken. I'd better share the bone with my dead homies." It's not in my nature to leave food behind, not without a fight.

This morning I found a single cheezit. Mom wouldn't even let me eat it, which is unfair. It's not like she's going to eat it!

In other news, our backyard is full of small green fruit. I don't know what it is, but it's tasty! Everytime I go out, I try to scarf up as many as possible. Mommy's friend says there is other fruit I will get to snack on next year and I can't wait. Even if it upsets my tummy, no problem. As we canines say, "Food is sublime, the second time."

Here's a gratuitous picture of me for you to stare at.

No comments:

Post a Comment